Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Ending Day One Training
On August 9, 2010 was our first day of training for TeachUp! I Learned a lot of useful things. For example, I learned what a Promethean board is it's to help get student's involved using technology in class. I learned how to use Goggle Earth which is a program that uses satellites that takes pictures of the earth and one can zoom into a specific state or country and find a specific address and other things. It's used world wide and it can be helpful if a teacher uses it in a geography class. Another program we learned how to use was a podcast it's a digital media file which can be audio or video that can be put out as episodes or downloaded to a blog or website and published. In my group we used audacity to create a podcast. I also learned what a blog is and how to use one. As you can see I am putting what I have learned to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment