Monday, August 9, 2010

Day One of Training

Kenyatta Wilson: My goals after this program is to become a better public speaker. I would like to take with me new found information about technology further down the road in life as I continue my education. Also I would like to teach the teachers and students of the delta how to incorporate technology into the classroom and to make learning fun and interesting in the classroom. Being an intern with DOT will help me continue my studies financially as well. As of now I am enjoying myself and learning new information about different sites and programs.

Derrick Hair: My goals are to be as helpful and understanding towards the students and teachers throughout this school year. My goals are to provide help and make the process of learning interesting and fun.

Nyesha Williams: My goal for this intern is to learn more about the new technology.  I want to better my education about modern technology so that I  can help the teachers to better understand technology also.  Majority of all careers and jobs these days are computer based.  If a person has no computer knowledge, how can he/she apply it at the job?  I will then step in and the children of today's society will have a brighter future.

Rhonda Gunn: Hi, I have so many goals I would like to reach while being part of the DOT family. Technology is now everywhere. I want to take time out and learn everything that I can to better help my community, surrounding schools and my church family. By knowing all I can about technology I can ease the stress off someone who's in need and also make a friend in the process.
                                                                                                       R.R.G

No comments:

Post a Comment